He is right on the verge of taking off and walking. Each day he takes more and more steps. Yesterday he took five. I am leaving town this weeked and I am afraid when I come back he will be running all over the place. So I am just warning you Grandma Dawn lock your Q-tips and your tampons up in a safe place!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
So Busy
Latley Kolt has been a little tornado making the hugest messes wherever he goes. He is into EVERYTHING! He wants nothing to do with toys he just wants to play with everything he is not supposed to. His absolutley favorite thing to do is unroll the whole roll of toilet paper, dunk it into the toilet and then throw in piece by piece onto the walls and ceiling. Yay! He knows how to open all of the doors to get into the bathrooms and we have the old school door handles. Not just the door knobs but the actual handles so I can't put a child proof thing on them.
This morning I caught him shoving all of the Q-tips into the heater vent. He then got into my tampons unwrapped all of them, took the plastic applicators off and tried shoving just the cotton down the vent. He is now cruising around with a tampon in each hand with the little strings hanging out of each palm. Most guys I know don't even want to think about a tampon but mine loves them and carries them around like accessories!
Last night the visiting teachers were over and Kolt went and got all of his supplies and insisted on gettting up inbetween them to take a little break I guess.
The kids and I were outside playing and I walked in the house for maybe 30 seconds. I came back out and Kolt was DRIVING the tractor. Not just sitting on it but with his foot on the gas and going as fast as he could saying WHOA, WHOA. It was hilarious!
He is right on the verge of taking off and walking. Each day he takes more and more steps. Yesterday he took five. I am leaving town this weeked and I am afraid when I come back he will be running all over the place. So I am just warning you Grandma Dawn lock your Q-tips and your tampons up in a safe place!
He is right on the verge of taking off and walking. Each day he takes more and more steps. Yesterday he took five. I am leaving town this weeked and I am afraid when I come back he will be running all over the place. So I am just warning you Grandma Dawn lock your Q-tips and your tampons up in a safe place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment