Sunday, June 29, 2008

T -Ball

We have finished up our first year of T-ball. Bodee did really well. There was a couple of games at the first where we had a hard time. He didn't really care for the outfield because he did not get the ball everytime. But by the end of the season he was a champ. He really was not supposed to play this year because he was not four yet but I "accidently" moved up his birthday a month so he could play. He loved it and he hits so well. I think we might just have a baseball player on our hands. His favorite part of t- ball was EJ being on his team and going out for snow cones after the games. Bodee and EJ were constantly goofing around and wrestling.I know they were there to play ball but I love to see them interact because they have so much fun together. And that is what t- ball is all about-FUN! The funniest part of the whole season was the fact that I was the assistant coach. I know it is hilarious because I am the most unathletic person to ever live. Jody was the head coach and I felt pretty second rate to her because she does awesome with the kids. But it turned out fun and I think we did an okay job because the kids learned alot and had alot of fun.


No comments: