Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bodee is really into coloring and drawing right now. He can write his first and last name and Kolt's name so he writes them everywhere. What is so funny about this is whenever he is "working" his tongue is hanging out and going back and forth like it is running a marathon. It never stops moving until he is done with his masterpiece. It is very entertaining to watch.

Of course Kolt has to draw too when Bodee is but this is always Kolt's drawing position. He can't do it sitting he has to be on his belly on the floor to create his masterpieces. But, now that I think of it I wonder if he was in drawing position when he drew all over my leather car seats with pen. I bet he wasn't!

1 comment:

Fowers Family said...

Kolt is so cute. Art is a big thing in our house. We go through about a ream of paper a week. Just so you know it is cheap at Costco, get ready!!! Love ya, Jody